Overview: Advanced Mobile Aircraft Fighter Flight Simulator.
Requirements: Android OS 2.1 and up
Market Update Released: September 26, 2012
What’s New in Air Navy Fighters version 1.1:
- No recent changes.
Air Navy Fighters, powered by RORTOS flight engine – F18 Carrier Landing, let you dive into a new flight dimension.
With your super detailed F/A-18 Super Hornet, F-14 Tomcat or C-2A Greyhound you will involved in ground attacks, navy landing operations and search and rescue missions.
Disengage your jet from enemy SAM missiles, avoid radars, select your favorite weapons and destroy warships, shoot choppers and try always-new free scenarios from online community.
New revolutionary scenario builder: build your terrain within your mobile device, design your missions adding objects and targets, play your own and publish to share worldwide.
* Missions: Gameplay Engine with six different fighting missions.
* Advanced weather conditions settings (wind, rain, fog) and different scenarios (day, dawn, overcast, night).
* Worldwide scenario access, for download always-new missions.
* Scenario builder with terrain engine and publishing capabilities.
* Comprehensive Tutorials.
* Free flight mode.
* Multi-touch controls.
* F/A-18 Super Hornet, F-14 Tomcat and C-2A Greyhound cockpit view mode.
* I.F.L.O.L.S. approaching system.
* Controls Simulation mode.
Optimized for XPeria PLAY
Download Air Navy Fighters 1.1 (Android)